Saturday, March 14, 2009

O goodness...I suppose my business has taken away from my blogging time. Now, I call that a busy life. If one, especially me, is too busy to blog, well then, something is just not right.

A lot has happened since my bitterness towards the ice storm. I have finished mid-terms, gone to Paris and even started the last have of the semester again. I am still busy (this month is consumed with the play and nothing else). But I am happy. I think that might be why I don't write quite as much anymore. I'm happy and content. I don't need to escape from the world anymore. I like it, even when it isn't great. I suppose this is my post.

Now, homework awaits and I should probably get on the stage for my scene. Just an idea...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering when I would see another post. I hope you will still blog, even when you are happy. It makes me happy.