Monday, January 26, 2009

Another reason to hate ice...

I like winter. It's my second favorite season (fall being first, of course). I like snow. I hate ice. I always have. Why? Because it traps me in. If it snows, you drive with chains on. If it ices, you sit and watch the world pass by with nothing to do. Normally, it's not all that bad. But now I am in a girls dormitory. That's like being sealed into a prison of pure estrogen. But don't worry, it gets better! The girls on my hall want there to be a snow day tomorrow so they are all screaming at the top of their lungs planning a party! Frankly, I've gotten used to hanging out with my guy friends lately and I don't know how much of this I can take!! I'm not sure, but I just may be having a breakdown. You would think that if winter is my second favorite season it wouldn't do this to me. You know, he may be a little jealous of fall, but to the extent of sending ice? Now that's just pure hatred.

No comments: