Thursday, March 19, 2009

I am sitting back stage of the play. This is the most anointed play, I've ever seen or been in. I just came from off stage and in that service....O in that service! Seriously, God's presence was so thick. It was like the Holy Spirit just blew in on the service and said, "I'm here!"

Our programs for the play got messed up. Different characters were matched to different names. Personally, I think it's kind of ironic. This play isn't about us. This play has never been about the cast. It has nothing to do with our talent or ability. Just as it was during the Azusa Revival, it's about letting God use you. This play will change lives. Not because it's the best; not because the actors are the best (by any means!); but because His anointing is inside of it and He has chosen to use it.

I am honored to even be back stage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish we could be there...sounds wonderful. You make us proud, not only in your parcipation but also your insight and attitude.