Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dad's gotten into this "take back the attic and garage" thing going on this month. I guess it's a guy thing. Anyways, because of this he brought all my sister's and my old school work. Mom went through and found things she wanted to save and things that she didn't mind throwing away. I went through a couple of my old writing journals. It made me laugh. And it also made me realize that my spelling has actually gotten better - who would have thought?!

It's good to be home. My break is flying by a little bit - no, a lot too fast. Yet, as everyone keeps saying, certainly it will get better. If I made it this semester, I can make it next. And the next and the next and....O goodness! Let's just take it a semester at a time.

I finally sent out some of my France letters. I know God will provide. Besides, that's the only way I can get the money!


2 comments:

Jaclyn ♥ said...

your last two posts have put me in a very nostalgic mood.

love.

la petite lydia said...

Yay for France letters!
And, I miss you!

Also,
I try to follow you on here, but I can't find the link that says "follow this blog" :(