Thursday, August 21, 2008

On the verge

Well, this week has been crazy. And one thing is for sure - I'm on the verge of something. I'm not sure if it's a nervous breakdown or if it's something great. Or perhaps if i make it through the nervous breakdown it will be something great.

It is my last night at home. Weird. (O and random side note, I got my bumper fixed. Can we say, "Praise God!"?). I should probably be getting things officially ready or going to sleep or something; yet, here I am procrastinating. Today has been a whirlwind. This morning feels like two weeks ago considering how long today has been. But at the same time it's been too short to get everything I need done. O well, ready or not, I'm going. I have payed a great deal of money and I am going.

I will wake up tomorrow at a ridiculous hour so I can be ready and get things loaded - and drink a LARGE cup of coffee - by 6:00 A.M. Yes, I know I'm on the verge of something...just haven't figured out what yet.

No comments: