Saturday, August 9, 2008

I would like you all to know that I have tried very hard to get this computer out of my lap today. I'm not sure what it is, but the moment I set it down it leaps back into my hands and reminds me of something I have to do.

I am currently sitting in the middle of my floor. I'm not alone, though, I have a lot of clutter surrounding me, keeping me company. Packing for college is a very large joke. I have no clue what I'm wearing tomorrow and I'm supposed to pick out what I'd like to wear three months down the road? Yeah right! It helps that my closet space is only large enough for a mouse to store one tiny piece of fur too. I leave sometime soon. My room mate can tell you the exact number of days. I just know the date I leave and when I have to have everything loaded into my parent's van. My to-do list is longer than the days left, I can tell you that much. I am excited. I am slightly nervous. I am guessing that this is all normal.

I, however, am not so normal. I'm not sure how things will work this fall. I'm not necessarily the easiest person to get along with (unless my mom is reading this, because she, I know, gets along with me). But despite all of this, I suppose I am ready. Besides, I don't really have a choice...

1 comment:

Tenille Donyea said...

haha... I have to say that I think you're very easy to get along with! However, I do feel your pain of packing for college. I'm moving to Stillwater on Wednesday and I can't sleep for trying to decide which clothes to take and which to keep here. But I know you'll do great at college! You're much stronger than I and I made it out just fine! I'll keep praying for you though! Love ya!