Monday, July 28, 2008

Final Praisong Day

I really intended to write more than this. I carry a notebook with me at all times, but I create a blog to keep everyone updated on my life and - nothing. Well a lot has happened to me since my last post, as you can imagine. I'm just now getting home from another year of Praisong. My last year of Praisong. I'm Praisong alumnus. It's so strange. I was talking to a fellow three year member earlier and she said that it's always hard to go back to the real world after Praisong anyway, but this year, we are not just going back to the real world, we're going back to a new world. We are growing up and we won't be back to the same drama; we will be going to college and dealing with new drama (well that was my comment). It's bitter-sweet to be a third year member. It feels good to know that you've completed that, but at the same time it's heart breaking to know that it's all you can do as a member. One of the members this year hugged me and said, " O you'll be an intern, stop crying." And I will, if the Lord leads. But it's still an odd thing. This has helped me to grow so much. I have met the most amazing people of God and I would not trade these moments for anything. Anything at all.

No comments: