Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do you ever have any "I left my oven on" moments? Mine seem to always happen right when I'm going to bed. Those times when your mind seem to wind down, your muscles begin to relax, and then suddenly, "Did I lock the door? I turned off the oven right? I wonder if I forgot to do any assignments for tomorrow. Was I supposed to call in to work today? I put the laundry in the dryer, right?" Just an idea of the thoughts running through my head right now. Why this made me want to blog I don't know. I think that it's just another example of uptight Americans. Even when it's time to rest it rarely happens.
I'm now off to hopefully sleep. To sum this up: always double check your oven before bed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I do that! That is one reason I read myself to sleep, a novel, NOT homework! BTW I didn't realize you had a blogger...shameless begging here, feel free to follow me =>